Sunday, October 5, 2008

Back from Darwin!

I got back from Darwin on Wednesday, after a good 5 days of holiday.
It was a good drive and hike holiday, although the weather was really hot at up to 40 degrees Celsius on one of the days.
Wished Roy and Ai Ai was with me though!

Loaned my camera to my friend who was going on to Alice Springs as her camera broken down.
Will post some pictures soon!

Oh, and since I got back from my trip, Ai Ai has not asked for her "nan nan" at all!
Actually we have already weaned her off from all her feeds before my trip to Darwin.
She didn't really make a huge fuss out of it, but had asked for it a few times.
When she didn't get her "nan nan", she'll cry for about 10 seconds, then calmed down, especially after Roy and I explained that she is now grown-up and needs to be weaned off.

No comments: