Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Acting Queen?

Yesterday Ai Ai's bed foot got caught in the child safety gate which wasn't so safe when it's not locked.
She yelped and wailed (no tears though) a bit, and I quickly ran to her.
Seeing no bruise and that it seems to be a very light "clamp", I just told her it's ok and that we'll put some lotion on it in the night.

When she heard the word "lotion", she kept asking for it.
I repeated that we'll put it in the night and she started to cry.
I decided to give her the lotion.
Asked her to walk into the bedroom for it and she walked with a limp and looked like she was in much pain.
So I carried her, put her on the bed and got the bottle of moisturiser "lotion".
Guess what? The little actress put up her right foot instead of the supposedly hurt left one, and then swiped the lotion to put on her face.

She must have seen me putting my day moisturiser (also opaque white in colour) on my face and wanted to do the same!
Such vanity at this young age!

No comments: