Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Ai Ai's obsession with the potty

We went to May's home for a little playdate with Issac and Nisha today.
Ai Ai was simply obsessed with May's potty!
She kept carrying it around and sitting on it... hmm, maybe it's really comfortable?

Anyway, I brought her to Seiyu after her nap and got her an exact potty which costs me only $5 after a 20% discount.
Here she is - wiping her brand new potty at Seiyu.

Oh, I forgot to add that Ai Ai loves to help me with wiping and mopping now.
She'd wipe her own highchair at the HongKong Cafe in the mornings, and she'd mop up her soup spills after her meals!
And no... that's not child labour!

2 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Welcome back! How was your Darwin trip? Am sure you missed Ai Ai and Roy a lot! Did Roy cope well? :) But bet it's a wonderful break for you too! Hey, wanna meet for brekkie this coming Deepavali?

YM said...

hey there!
Darwin was really good... I feel a lot more refreshed and rejuvenated now, thanks to Roy!
Got your email on Deepavali brekkie but forgot to reply cos still trying to get used to my SAHM routine again :P
Deepavali brekkie OK! :)