Saturday, September 6, 2008

Thank God for Grandmas!

The other day, Mum Belinda came over to help out for awhile so Roy and I spent the afternoon by ourselves. It was good for me to recover from my nasty flu too.

Ai Ai was really happy to see her "mama" (she cannot pronouce "grand" so she calls Grandma mama).
She kept squealing "mama mama" in delight, esp. when Mum brought her out.
When Mum put her down for her afternoon nap at 2:15pm, she didn't cry, but just stayed in her cot talking to her animals for a full hour before falling asleep.
She was probably busy updating her friends on her day with her mama.
When she woke up from her nap, the first thing she said was mama!

It's really amazing how kids love their grandparents... reminds me of my own younger days.

I didn't manage to take any clear pictures of Ai Ai and her mama, because they were all blurred from Ai Ai's active movements due to her excitement.

No comments: