Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bishan Park with Issac

This is her latest good friend, Issac, who is also our neighbour.
Since Roy is away for work retreat, I had the use of the car today and we drove to Bishan Park.
It's the first time Ai Ai sat in a swing and she loves it!
She's got a good sense of balance too - sitting on this saucer-like thing that you can turn around. I didn't manage to capture her on it cos this mommy was too worried about her falling off.
But Vicky (Issac's mommy) commented that Ai Ai knows how to turn herself around so she can balance herself, so I actually didn't have to worry at all.
Hmm... I can't help it. I was never a playground kid!

Vicky brought the spades and pails etc so the toddlers can occupy themselves after they're done with the swings.
She also brought yummy peeled grapes, and Sophie kept asking for it!


1 comment:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Wow! Sophie looks really lanky and grown-up in this picture (the one she is alone)!