Saturday, December 20, 2008

My Supermodel

Mum helped us babysit Ai Ai this afternoon while R and I attended his colleague's wedding.
It was really nice to get away by ourselves for just a few hours.
This was the dress I wore - a bustier knee-length dress.

When Ai Ai saw me all dressed up, she kept saying "Mommy, dress" and had to be cajoled to eat lunch by letting her wear her tutu.

In the evening when she was about to take her bath, she got hold of my dress and walked around with it.

So I pinned it on for her using some clothes pegs on the back of the dress, and she was happily modelling it for a few minutes :)

3 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

I remember this dress cos we tried it together! Of cos I looked too fat in it. Now you can hand it down to Sophie, and she looks REAL sweet in it!

YM said...

No no, we didn't try and buy this dress together.
I bought it when shopping with Roy.

But I loaned it to you for Cheryl's wedding cos you were working late and you didn't have time to go home and change... remember?

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

OH YEAH! Hee hee, no wonder it looks so familiar, haha. Now I remember...and I also remember I feel squashed up in your skinny clothes ;)