Wednesday, June 24, 2009

My not-so-successful attempt at Pointillism Art

I read with enthusiasm about Mommy Joyce's work on Pointillism Art and decided to give it a try with Ai Ai this afternoon.
Unfortunately, this mommy is not as creative and hence our final work didn't turn out to be as nice as hers :P
I guess that's the reason why she is an art teacher!
I'll need to take some lessons from her :)


Ai Ai busy with her work :)

Our very plain piece of work, thanks to this not-so-creative mommy


Ai Ai spilled half a bottle of yellow paint,
so we decided to finger-paint a sunflower
But R thought it was a chrysanthemum! :P

2 comments:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

Very nice pieces of art! Sophie has artistic potential indeed!

YM said...

Hey Lin,
You're really kind to this mommy about our art pieces :P
Looking at them, now I know why Miss Dee discouraged me from taking Art as an optional subject for O'levels :D