Monday, October 31, 2011

A day to celebrate!

I've been trying to toilet train D, but to no avail.
Partly due to my lack of time and commitment.
And partly due to D not being ready yet.

Tonight as I was latching him to sleep, he suddenly said "Pee Pee".
I took off his diapers and he did a good long one in the toilet bowl!
After that, I praised him and told him he should do the same to inform me before he poops the next time.
Within 10 minutes, he told me "poop poop".
Now I really think he may not really want to poop, but I had to give him the benefit of doubt yeah?
Afterall, I am trying to toilet train him.

We got out of bed and I put him on the toilet bowl, after which he simply chuckled and chatted with me in the toilet, sigh.
There were many more "poop poop" requests that night, but I just pretended to sleep.

So much for toilet training :)

No comments: