Thursday, April 2, 2009

2nd Day of School - Why did Ai Ai cry?

Ai Ai went into her classroom by herself today... with lesser enthusiasm as yesterday (maybe cos she knows Mommy and Daddy will not be with her?), but she still did it bravely without tears.

A grandmother was obviously embarrassed as she had a wailing boy in her arms and was trying to pacify him to go into the classroom.

I used the 1 hour during class time to do some grocery shopping and then returned to pick Ai Ai.
While waiting outside, the grandmother came over to my seat excitedly and told me (with a genuinely happy and smiling face) that Ai Ai was crying, and that her grandson was just looking on as Ai Ai cried.
I peeped through a slit in the window and saw that Ai Ai was indeed crying... she stopped after a few seconds when the teacher sat her on her lap.

Later, when the teacher led Ai Ai out to me, the teacher told me that Ai Ai did well, but cried because the teacher stepped on Ai Ai's little toe accidentally *OUCH*

So that's the reason why Ai Ai cried :)

No comments: