Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Junk food for lunch?


Mum had a medical appointment today so I watched Ai Ai by myself.
After close to 2 weeks of drowsiness due to medication from my itching hives, she seemed really happy and secure that Grandma wasn't here and that I am looking after her all by myself again.
She didn't even bug me to bring her downstairs for a walk, but was just happy rolling in bed with me, fetching me books to read to her.
Finally I had to drag ourselves downstairs for some fresh air and sun.

I then decided to give her a little treat of her favourite hash browns instead of the usual boring porridge.
To make this junk food lunch a little healthier, I made a spinach omelette for her.
She really enjoyed the lunch, finishing the whole omelette and 1.5 hash browns, washing it down with some soy milk.

Good thing Grandma, being more Westernised, didn't think this lunch as being junk :)

No comments: