Monday, November 17, 2008

My Shopping Queen

Here is my little shopping queen rushing for the Food Safari at Suntec City.
We were so looking forward to the African chapati (yes, Ai Ai loves chapati), but it turned out to be a disappointment.
It's really just a wrap, like burritos, except that it contains only meat and some raw vege.

And this are pictures of Ai Ai hurrying us along.
She'd say "Hurry, Daddy!", or "Hurry, Mommy!"


The trip wasn't a total waste though.
We got a DVD player cum recorder so I can finally record my Japan Hour :)

1 comment:

The Beauties In Our Lives said...

I had a GREAT time at your place today! Will blog about it soooon and send you the photos! Sophie looks soooo cute in these photos, pulling the Daddy and Mummy along! She is a true chiongster! Loves to shop, just like Mummy!